top of page
Welcome to the virtual Members' Lounge
Monitor this page to find out about upcoming events organized by ACLA
- Thu, May 26Gardiner MuseumMay 26, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Gardiner Museum, 111 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C7, CanadaMay 26, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Gardiner Museum, 111 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C7, CanadaJoin us for a unique networking event in celebration of our 3rd anniversary in the beautiful Terrace Room of the Gardiner Museum with exclusive violin entertainment by the remarkable soloist Kristian Gusho.
- Wed, Nov 10WebinarNov 10, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ESTWebinarNov 10, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ESTWebinarTranslation in the Legal Context: The nature of legal practice has evolved to involve an unprecedented global component. Lawyers are now dealing with foreign clients on a regular basis. This part of the practice brings about challenges typically related to language and cultural barriers.
- Wed, Apr 07Online EventApr 07, 2021, 7:00 p.m. EDTOnline Event
- Sun, Aug 23Rosewood Estates WineryAug 23, 2020, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.Rosewood Estates Winery, 4352 Mountainview Rd, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B2, Canada
- Mon, May 27Borden Ladner Gervais LLPMay 27, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre, 22 Adelaide St W, 44th Floor Toronto, ON M5H 4E3, Canada
bottom of page